Day 25: Conversely, write about something that’s kicking ass right now.
1) I was able to donate platelets- which are greatly needed due to hurricane season.
2) I received some recognition for coordinating the recycling efforts on our last fire.
3) I got a run in along the Olympic Discovery Trail. And there were spawned-out summer Chum!
4) This guy us kicking ass. Which always makes me feel good. He’ll be 12 next month!
5) I’ve made a new friend (who likes me even if I dress like this to watch football)! Olympia is a bit cliquey and it’s difficult to make friends.