Day 18: Post 30 facts about yourself.
1) I have lived in 18 different zip codes (in 7 states).
2) I have worked for my current employer for just under 3 years, making it the longest I have stayed with one employer in my life. I’m antsy.
3) I had dreadlocks for 7 years. I cut them off but I keep them in a bag. When I die, I’ll have one sent to each of my friends.
4) Based on fact #3, I do believe I’m the creepiest person I know.
5) I don’t own a comb. The dreadlocks have returned.
6) I was bit in the face by a cocker spaniel when I was four. Despite that, I absolutely love dogs. And face scars.
7) I have a ‘thing’ for lisps and butt chins.
8) I broke both my arms when I was four.
9) I wasn’t potty trained until I was four.
10) Age 4 may have been my most eventful year.
11) Brown is my favorite color.
12) I’m obsessed with natural disasters. Earthquakes and tsunamis being my favorite.
13) I don’t shave.
14) I can do the splits in both directions.
15) I’ve kept a dog alive for 12 years.
16) My name is spelled with an ‘ie’.
17) I ran 50 miles once.
18) I have plates in my jaws from corrective surgery.
19) I don’t have tonsils.
20) I only had 3 wisdom teeth.
21) I’m not having kids.
22) I love pickled food.
23) I have a master’s degree in occupational therapy.
24) I lost 7 toenails once. They have since grown back.
25) I’m allergic to poison oak.
26) I love beer and whiskey. Sometimes together.
27) My favorite distance to race is 50k.
28) I don’t really care for fruit. But I love all vegetables.
29) I want to live abroad.
30) I have way more questions than I do answers.